Cover Supervisor – Secondary School
Justteachers teaching agency are working with a partner secondary school in Wigan to find them a Cover Supervisor to support pupils in the absence of their classroom teacher. You will need to be able to lead students through a range of different activities in different subject matters and have strong management skills in the classroom.
To apply for this job call us on 01925826220 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
Justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs.
• Have a range of pupils with SEMH needs
• Expects teachers to make a real difference to the lives of their pupils and be passionate in their teaching
• Serve a diverse and multi-cultural catchment
• Want you to have excellent communication skills
• Want you to be well organised and punctual
• Want you to be flexible and able to adapt to different learning environments
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Here at justteachers we have also got a fantastic Recommend a Friend scheme where you simply visit our RAF page on justteachers with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and when they register we will send you a cheque for £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.