Justteachers are working with a Secondary school in Nuneaton recruiting for a full time Psychology Teacher. The candidate must be passionate about their subject and have strong relationship building skills. The main aim set as attracting more pupils to take Psychology as a subject KS4 and above
- Potential to progress into a permanent role
- AWR after 12 weeks
- Flexible and competitive pay rates
- Build relationships with senior professionals in the industry
- Hold a valid QTS/QTLS
- Clear DBS
- 12 months experience working in a UK Secondary School
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.