Primary KS2 Teacher – Full Time
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Outstanding factors included:
- Children’s willingness to learn
- Leadership teams
- Well established departments
- Committed to the ongoing development of pupils
Due to the outstanding elements, this traditional schools is; well resourced, over subscribed and has an excellent support network.
In addition, as part of the success, working for the school you can expect the following; a rewarding teaching environment, professional career development and extensive training/support throughout the role.
Are you able to offer the following?:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification and QTS/QTLS
- Positive behaviour management
- Ability to motivate
- Committed to the welfare and safeguarding of students
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
To apply for this position / If this sounds like the role for you
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.