School Business Manager
We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to support the Head Teacher in the planning, development, and implementation of financial and administrative services. You will need to have strong knowledge of HR and payroll as well as experience in financial management within a school or similar.
This school is passionate about providing children with an environment to encourage learning in a well-resourced facility. They are surrounded by supportive staff, parents and governors who strive for continuous progression and development.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Relevant professional or degree level academic qualification in business management, accounting, finance or other relevant area
- A commitment to work towards a school business management qualification at L4 and above (if not already held)
- Personal preparation for a senior leadership position through appropriate INSET
- Significant management experience in education/industry/commerce
- Finance, personnel and administration systems in a large organisation – minimum 3 years
- Planning, monitoring and managing budgets effectively
- Project management: planning, managing and monitoring of work
- Success in building and forming working relationships across professional and operational boundaries
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.