ICT Teacher needed in Redditch
ICT Teacher needed KS4/KS5 January 2020
Justteachers are working with a school in Redditch, who have recently been rated by Ofsted as ‘outstanding’ overall. In their report it is stated that they have performed as ‘Outstanding’ in everything. The academy has the ideal fundamental structure which, an ICT Teacher who wants to progress in their career, has more than enough resources to do.
- Teaching some Y9, KS4 and KS5 ICT
- KS5 experience is desired
- 1 Year Fixed term
- Can be Part time or Full time
- January 2020 start
- Full time hours are available, Part time is desired
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team
- Open hours service from 6:30am-10pm
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No time sheets
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.