Female PE Teacher Required
We are currently seeking a female PE teacher for part time work within the Bradford Area. Applications from newly qualified teachers are also welcomed with suitable experience.
The school are looking for an engaging and passionate teacher. You would be working within a happy and thriving comprehensive with outstanding results through innovative teaching and learning. This role is to start ASAP, however the school could wait until January 2020 for the right candidate.
Suitable candidates will need to have:
- Know how to track pupils progress
- Ability to plan and deliver lessons to KS3 & 4
- Skills to ensure positive management of student’s behaviour
- Vision, commitment and the ability to motivate students
Working with justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include:
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- A dedicated and friendly consultant who will support your career aspirations
- Professional career development – access to a range of bespoke training courses
- 24 hour service
- AWR applies after a 12-week period.
In order to be considered for this position you will need to hold qualified teacher status and be able to provide references covering the last 2 years.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.