Teacher of English in Dereham
Jussteachers are currently recruiting for a teacher of English for a partner school in Dereham. They are looking to appoint an innovative teacher of English who can support the development of the department. There would be the requirement to teach across KS3 and KS4; KS5 experience would be an advantage. The school prides itself on the quality of teaching they provide; they want to hear from candidates who have the enthusiasm and motivation to be able to engage students, whatever their ability.
The role is to start January 2019 and is a full-time position, however the school will happily welcome applications from teachers who are looking for a part-time role, with the prospect of a job shame. NQT’s and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Ideally you will have:
- Qualified teacher of English with QTS
- Experience in teaching English across KS3 and KS4 (KS5 desirable)
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.