KS2 Specialists Required – Bradford
At justteachers we are working with a number of primary schools in Bradford who are in need of a KS2 specialists. We have a number of roles available either: Full time, Part time, day to day, short term sickness cover and longer term maternity positions.
Do you have:
- The ability to be an exemplary role model to young children
- Experience in KS2, Year 6 ideally
- Ability to support pupils through SATs
- Build strong working relationships within school including the children, teaching assistants, SLT and parents
- Commitment to provide a safe and positive learning environment to all children
- Have strong behaviour management skills and be able to deescalate situations
- Be inspiring and motivating to help children achieve and progress
- Have experience teaching across the curriculum
- Work with SLT to track pupil progress meetings
- Plan inclusive and inspiring lessons
We can offer work in a number of good schools working with friendly and supportive headteachers. Dedicated consultants looking for the best placements that suit your skills and flexibility. Access to a pension scheme as well as competitive pay rates.
If you do not meet the requirements listed above but know of someone who does, we have a Recommend a Friends scheme. For each recommendation we will send a £50 cheque as a thank you please email us on RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address.
We do have a lot of offer opportunities so if this one is not for you please call us on 0800 832 243 to find out more or email email@example.com
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.