Full Time Teacher of Maths Needed – Wakefield
Are you a Maths teacher looking for a position from November? justteachers currently require a Maths Teacher to work within one of our partner independent schools located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
The school pride themselves on setting high expectations for every individual, instilling good manners and fostering an ethic of hard work. The community is enriched by the cultural diversity of the pupil body, with day pupils coming to them from across Yorkshire and boarders from all over the world. Pupils experience outstanding opportunities inside and outside the classroom, learning how to work in a team and how to provide the leadership that our society needs.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- has a passion for children’s learning and is committed to the safeguarding of all students
- has an outstanding track record in ensuring children succeed
- is highly organised
- believes passionately in inclusion
- has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- has excellent interpersonal skills, and is flexible and adaptable
Ideally you will have:
- Experience teaching KS3 and 4 Maths is essential
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- Free Safeguarding training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.