Female PE teacher needed in Harrogate
Are you a female PE specialist looking to take on a new challenge? Justteachers have an opportunity for a qualified PE Teacher to join a Secondary School based in Harrogate. This forward thinking school are looking for someone who has a natural ability to inspire and motive students.
The leadership team are supportive and work together to encourage a creative and challenging learning environment for everyone. Their focus incorporates all aspects of school life and development; academically and socially. They are looking for a dedicated and supportive teacher to join their team and uphold their values.
The position will be full time from September 2019, and the successful candidate will be required to teach across key stages 3 and 4.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Relevant teaching qualification (QTS desirable)
- The ability to teach across all Key stages
- An in depth knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Qualified Teacher Status (experienced instructors will also be considered)
- Good classroom management
- An updated DBS Certificate or willing for one to be compiled
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with justeachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.