Teacher of Science
Teachers of Science required immediately – Full time / Part time Permanent or temporary positions.
Required to work in the Kettering and Northamptonshire area, supply teachers to cover absences in secondary schools.
If you are:
- A qualified teacher of Science
- Committed to the learning and achievement of all students
- Looking for flexibility in your working life
- Versatile and adaptable
- Able to offer a secondary subject as well as Science
- Able to provide references from your teaching career or university course for an NQT
- Willing to undergo a full and enhanced DBS disclosure
Then we would be delighted to hear from you. Please apply with your CV without delay.
In return for your professionalism we can offer:
- Competitive pay rates inclusive of holiday pay and based around the latest NASUWT approved Teacher pay scales.
- The choice to be paid PAYE or using an Umbrella company
- Experienced and approachable consultants with your best interests at heart
- £50 refer a friend scheme
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.