Full Time English Teacher Required – Leeds
Are you a secondary English teacher? justteachers currently require a passionate and committed English teacher to work within one of our partner secondary schools located in West Leeds, West Yorkshire.
- One School
They are one school, a collective team that aims to bring the best to their students, recognising them as individuals. They create an enjoyable environment to learn and grow. Sharing and teamwork will be natural.
- Aim to get the best from the students
- Be agile and flexible
- Share knowledge and bring fresh insights
- Always act in the interest of the whole school
- A Place of Learning and Development
Their students and staff will relish their time and experience at the school. They have talented, enterprising and intellectually curious people who will use their knowledge and skills to achieve success.
- Be positive and energise others
- Invest in personal relationships
- Listen with interest and curiosity, encouraging diverse views
- Have a thirst for learning and developing others
- Do the Right Thing
They take pride in all they do and do it with integrity, confidence and humility. They will have the courage to express their views.
The school will expect you to:
- Put yourselves in each other’s shoes
- Never be satisfied with second best
- Treat people in a way we would like to be treated
- Always be brave enough to challenge the unacceptable
- Act with integrity and enhance our reputation
- Experience in KS3 and 4
- Experience in teaching English is essential.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
(This includes NQT placement schools).
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832 243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.