Year 3 Class Teacher – December 2019 (Maternity Leave)
Justteachers are recruiting on behalf of a three form entry primary school based in Preston.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, passionate and has a driven attitude for education who can contribute to maintaining and exceeding school expectations. The school has fantastic facilities creating a stimulating learning environment for their pupils.
The successful candidate needs to be;
- An outstanding and inspirational classroom practitioner who can consistently deliver high quality teaching and learning in an engaging way
- Has high expectations of pupil’s achievements and behaviour
- Is able to show experience of working with children for whom English is an additional language.
- Has a knowledge and experience of working with children who have special educational needs
- Has an enthusiasm for working in partnership with the SLT, governors, parents and the wider community
- Has a commitment to developing his//her own professional skills.
This role would be more suited to an experienced teacher or a recently qualified teacher who has experience working in a similar environment.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.