Full time Maths Role
Teacher of Maths required for January 2020 start.
This popular and successful Secondary school, within easy commuting distance of Rugby, requires ateacher to support with their provision of Maths and their next year’s growth programme.
This post would suit a Maths teacher with ambition to progress in their career, this could be either as a head of department or a newly qualified teacher.
If you are:
- Ready to take the next step in your career
- Capable of motivating pupils with diverse needs and backgrounds
- Experienced teaching Maths up to Key stage four but preferably also Key Stage Five
- Able to provide excellent references
- Willing to undergo a full and enhanced DBS disclosure
- Willing to work on a full time basis
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.