SEN Teacher – Birmingham
justteachers are seeking a SEND Teacher to work in a Special School in Birmingham to start in January 2020. The school caters for pupils with complex and physical needs, aged 2-19 years old and learn from a creative curriculum.
Do you have experience working with SEND children?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in an alternative provision?
If you have experience supporting children with SEND; Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) and Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC), we would like to hear from you!
To be eligible you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working with children with high dependency and severe learning difficulties
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Capability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour or complex learning difficulties
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
If you are interested in this role apply now or call us on 02476 463555
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.