Behavioural Support Specialist
Justteachers are actively seeking Behavioural Support Specialists to work within SEN Schools across Bradford. Behavioural Support Specialists will be supporting students within ESBD and PRU provisions.
We have a vast number of Schools in Bradford and the surrounding areas who are looking for specialists who are motivated, friendly and willing to look behind the behaviours to support their students and teams.
If you have experience working with SEN, SEMH/ESBD students, support work, pastoral work or any kind of work which relates to supporting the progress of vulnerable children or young people then we would like to hear from you!
Ideally candidates will:
- Are comfortable working in challenging and sometimes difficult environments
- Are passionate about the development and learning of students with SEMH and ESBD and want to make a difference
- Work well with teachers as part of a professional team, supporting students with SEMH and ESBD
- Be willing to build relationships with learners and understand what is behind the behaviour
- Be creative, flexible and have an active interest in working with ESBD students
- Able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
- Have experience working in PRU’s, ESBD Schools, Care Homes or Residential Homes
If you’re interested in this role or if you are looking for something specific then we would like to hear from you, please call us today on 0800 832243 or submit your details online.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.