Art Maternity leave January 2020
Justteachers is currently seeking a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed Design and Technology Teacher to work within one of our partner Secondary schools located in near Boston, Lincolnshire. The School is a mixed, larger than average academy serving a small market town and its surrounding villages.
The school aims to provide the best possible education to students and embraces an ethos that puts students at the heart of everything they do. The school has strived to overcome any barriers that may prevent students making good progress including working more effectively with the community and creating greater opportunities that allow talents to flourish and students to develop as independent learners.
The post is to start in January 2020 and is a Maternity leave position.
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching across the age and ability range of the academy.
- Show commitment to building the success of the subject leading to sustained improvement in student performance.
- Have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
The exact role and responsibilities can be negotiated with the successful candidate.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Be a Qualified teacher.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this includes NQT placement schools)
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude.
- Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply
Salary will be in line with the National Teachers Pay Scale.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.