English Teachers needed in Lincoln
At justteachers we are looking to recruit English teachers within the Lincoln and Lincolnshire area for a number or roles available. Some roles are available now and some for January roles so if you are looking for new opportunities please don’t hesitate to register below.
- Are you a dedicated English specialist?
- QTS is desired but not essential, we do accept applications from Instructors and unqualified teachers
- Exceptional subject knowledge and behaviour management
- Ability to work as part of a team to produce the best outcomes for the pupils
- Provide data for SLT and ensure pupils progress
- Attend staff meetings and training
- Monitor and assess student’s abilities
- Help identify students who may be in need of extra intervention or support
If this role is something you may be interested in or if you would like to hear of our other opportunities then please call us on 0800 832 243 or email Lincolnshire@justteachers.co.uk
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
“Excellent rates of pay, friendly staff who always go the extra mile to make supply teaching enjoyable and rewarding: Just Teachers are my favourite agency to work for!” – Laura, Lincolnshire based teacher
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme.
Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.