Senior Administrator & Organisation Assistant 35 Hours Per Week / Term Time
We are looking for a Senior Administrator to work at a local RC Primary School.
The job is to start as soon as possible & will become permanent for the correct candidate.
Appointment is subject to reference provision & an enhanced DBS.
A job description is below:
To be responsible for the school office in the absence of the PA/Office Manager by undertaking the required duties and responsibilities of the post
• To be responsible for training other members of the office staff in school administration including dinner money and school attendance procedures and other duties as identified by the
• To contribute to the Catholic ethos of the school
• To collect and accurately record all money for school trips, charity events etc and balance to appropriate lists.
• To co-ordinate and accurately record and balance Universal Infant Free School Meals
• To co-ordinate and comply with School Attendance legislation, liaise with Local Authority, Headteacher, parents, with regard to non-attendance of pupils and issuing penalty notices.
• To assist with sickness and LOA reporting computerised systems.
• To assist with admissions.
• To accurately record and reconcile all monies relating to School Fund and Petty Cash Accounts.
• Make arrangements for school trips, events etc, as directed by Office Manager or Headteacher
• To undertake reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in visitors.
• Appreciate and support the role of other professionals
• Contribute to the school ethos, aims and the development/improvement plan.
• Attend relevant meetings as required • Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required.
• To undertake any other duties as directed by the Headteacher.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.