Primary Teacher for Year 1 Class for an “Outstanding” school; NW3 Start January 2020
Are you looking for your next career move? justteachers are recruiting for an enthusiastic, Year 2 classroom teacher on behalf of an independent Nursery and Pre-Preparatory School based in the heart of Hampstead for children; age range 2 to 7 years. The school has an “Outstanding” OFSTED rating.
- You will need to have QTS
- Do you have strong knowledge of KS1 National Curriculum?
- Do you have the ability to engage with your young pupils to ensure they enjoy their learning and start to achieve their milestones?
- You need to be committed to the welfare and safeguarding of your pupils
The school encourages a safe and stimulating environment with a positive ethos for their pupils and staff. You will be joining a strong, committed team.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the London borough, please get in touch
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.