Cover Supervisors needed in Boston
We are looking for cover supervisors in Boston and the surrounding areas. We are working with a number of secondary schools in Boston and in a commutable distance in the surrounding villages.
The role of a cover supervisor is to go into schools and cover absences and deliver set work. The cover normally consists of a number of different subjects, so general knowledge of the curriculum would be ideal. There are no requirements for planning and marking for this role but you will need to be able to manage classroom behaviour.
- No QTS is required but ideally be qualified to degree level or similar.
- Experience of working within education or a similar environment
- Adaptable and able to think on your feet
- Flexible and willing to work in different local schools
- Have a clear enhanced DBS – we can apply for one if you don’t currently have one
- 2 references dated within 2 years
If you would be interested in this role or would like to hear of others please get in touch with us on 0800 832 243 or email Lincolnshire@justteachers.co.uk
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.