Site Supervisor Needed for Bradford Primary School
Justteachers are Specifically seeking a site supervisor to occupy a vacancy within one of our closely partnered primary schools. The School is situated in the ‘BD6’ area of Bradford.
This role does not directly involve you with the pupils, However, you will need to spend time in the classrooms, grounds and walkways while pupils are on campus.
The school are seeking to appoint a committed hard working, organized site supervisor for a full time contract of 37.5 hours per week. The ideal candidate can start ASAP and will be invited in to speak with the Headteacher.
The role requires:
- General building maintenance – Indoor and exterior wall repair, Window repair and ceiling repairs
- Ensure fire alarm and security systems are in full working order
- Replace light bulbs
- Replacing fixtures and fittings such as blinds, door handles, doors and locks
- General tidying of the grounds
- Holding of school keys
- Opening the school on a morning and closing the school on the evening
- Check overall security of the grounds
- Mange your own time as you will work alone for the majority of this role
- Grass cutting and ground maintenance
- Hold a valid, Clear enhanced DBS (if you do not hold this you can apply for this through justteachers)
If you are interested in this role apply now or call us on 0800 832243
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.