Support Worker and SEN Learning Support assistants wanted in the Bradford area
- Do you want to make a difference to young people’s life?
- Do you have transferrable skills from a support worker background or similar?
justteachers are currently seeking support workers to work in our Designated Special provisions within mainstream schools.
The settings support children with SEMH and SEN so if you have a nurturing nature, you’re resilient and you want a career where you can make a difference then this is the role for you.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Providing levels of care and support appropriate to the needs of the individual child.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children
- Providing organised activities and clubs
- Being a key worker for a small group of children.
If you are interested in the role or want to find out more please get in touch.
Pay in line with scale- £65-80 per day depending upon experience.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Great pay rates
- It’s easy to register
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.