Primary Teacher KS2 Required for “Good” school in Southwark area
justteachers are working with one of our partnership schools for a passionate KS2 classroom teacher. If you feel you are searching for your next role, let justteachers help you. Our ideal candidate needs to have outstanding classroom management and excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum.
Start; ASAP / January 2020
The role & candidate:
- You will need to have the ability to create a stimulating learning environment for all pupils
- Do you have the ability to build good relationships with both parents and staff?
- You will be required to attend weekly meetings to share and review best practise
- You need to have strong subject knowledge of the primary national curriculum
- Do you have a compassionate, supportive learning style?
- You need to be committed to the welfare and safeguarding of your pupils
- NQT’s are welcome to apply and a suitable induction programme will be provided
- This is a local authority School for children aged 4 to 11 years
- The school serves a friendly and supportive community
- Friendly, hard-working staff
- Last Ofsted report stated; Overall SMT and teaching; Good
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the South London area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.