Part Time EAL Teacher Required
Justteachers is currently seeking a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed English Teacher to work within one of our partner Secondary schools located near Wisbech, Lincolnshire. The position is to teach English as a foreign language to a small group of pupils on an on-going basis.
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching across the age and ability range of the school.
- Show commitment to building the success of the subject leading to sustained improvement in student performance.
The exact role and responsibilities can be negotiated with the successful candidate.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Be a Qualified teacher.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this includes NQT placement schools)
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude.
- Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply
Salary will be in line with the National Teachers Pay Scale; teachers M1 to UPS welcome to apply
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.