KS2 Teacher Required for “Good” School in Hackney
justteachers are seeking to recruit a qualified, classroom teacher for KS2. Do you have the ability to create a stimulating learning environment for your pupils and be committed to raising standards to ensure all pupils achieve their full potential?
Start January 2020
- Do you have the ability to build good relationships with both parents and staff?
- You will need to have QTS
- Have strong subject knowledge of KS2 primary national curriculum
- You need to be committed to the welfare and safeguarding of your pupils
The school was graded “Good” in their last Ofsted report. The Senior Management Team have worked hard to ensure that teaching and the pupils achievements have improved. Pupils make good progress in reading, writing and mathematics.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other teaching opportunities in the London borough
RECOMMEND A FRIEND
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral; if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply or looking for a permanent role then please let us know.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.