Teaching Assistant required to work for a school East London
justteachers are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant who has the ability to work with small groups of students. Must have the ability to support your students in literacy and numeracy.
We also have roles for part-time Teaching Assistants and generally day to day supply.
If you feel you have the experience to full-fill this role, please email your CV in the first instance.
The ideal candidate:
- You are not required to be a qualified teacher, you will be led and guided by teachers
- You must have the ability to offer good communication and have the ability to inspire and motivate pupils
- Ability to work with small groups of students who need extra support in specific areas, such as literacy or numeracy
- May include work with SEN students; where there may be a barrier to learning and the teacher cannot always accommodate in a normal class
- Help teachers to prepare for lessons; putting out equipment at the start of a lesson
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in South East London area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.