KS2 Primary School Teacher – Pendle
An oversubscribed primary school in the Pendle area are looking to appoint a fully qualified primary school teacher to cover a maternity absence in their Year 4 class. The role will be full time starting in November 2019.
The school is outstanding in its effectiveness in developing pupils both socially and academically. As well as full teaching responsibilities you will also be involved with pupils’ emotional development, guiding them through the start of school as very young children, giving them confidence and a desire to learn as they grow. The behaviour of pupils has been rated ‘good’ by Ofsted and this is consistent during their time in lessons and around school. The school’s aim is to provide a creative, challenging and fun learning environment.
The successful candidate needs to be;
- an outstanding and inspirational classroom practitioner who can consistently deliver high quality teaching and learning in an engaging way
- has experience of working with children within KS2
- has high expectations of pupil’s achievements and behaviour
- is able to show experience of working with children for whom English is an additional language
- has a knowledge and experience of working with children who have special educational needs
- has an enthusiasm for working in partnership with the SLT, governors, parents and the wider community
- has a commitment to developing his//her own professional skills
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.