EYFS Teacher required, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Start date: October 2019
Justteachers are currently seeking an EYFS teacher.
This welcoming school offers a supportive network and leadership team for all staff and provides a high quality learning and cultural environment that inspires and motivates children. Leadership development, succession planning and capacity building are also major priorities.
Suitable candidates will need to have:
- A solid understanding of the curriculum and know how to track pupils progress
- Ability to plan and deliver creative and motivating lessons.
- Skills to ensure positive management of children’s behaviour
- Vision, commitment and the ability engage pupils with varied abilities
- Enthusiastic, resourceful and motivated to ensure the highest possible standards of student attainment, personal development and well-being are achieved.
- Strong behaviour management skills
Working with justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include:
- Competitive Rates of Pay ranging from £100 – £160 per day
- A dedicated and friendly consultant who will support your career aspirations
- Professional career development – access to a range of bespoke training courses
- 24-hour service
- AWR applies after a 12-week period.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If you are dynamic and creative and truly passionate about teaching and learning, please apply below for this and many more.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.