Maths Teacher Required for “Good” Secondary School in North East London
Do you have strong classroom management and the ability to teach KS3 & KS4 Maths? justteachers are recruiting for one of our partnership schools for an experienced teacher of Maths.
The school is a mixed secondary and sixth form located in NE London. All staff and students have access to tablet computing as part of the schools’ vision for family learning. The school is consistently high performing with impressive examination results. The school encourages diversity in teaching and learning across all subjects. This school has strong pastoral care and a wide variety of curricular opportunities.
The role and ideal candidate:
• Do you have the ability to teach KS3 & KS4 Mathematics?
• Do you the ability to motivate your students to engage with your specialism; Maths?
• Do you have fabulous classroom management?
• Do you have strong leadership skills to guide different ability groups of students?
• Do you have excellent subject knowledge?
• You must have a genuine desire to work in a demanding Secondary Maths teaching position
• You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
• Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
• AWR will apply after a 12-week period
• Rewarding teaching service
• Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
• Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
• Professional career development
• Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
• Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
• No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
• Other opportunities in the North East area of London
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.