Education Health Care Assistants – Immediate Starts – Long Term Positions
Justteachers are working closely with a number of primary, secondary and further education special educational needs schools in Manchester and are looking for Education Health Care Assistants who have experience working with children or adults with a range of needs.
If you have experience working in this kind of specialist provision, have worked in healthcare or pastoral roles where you have had to care for children, young adults or adults with special needs then please apply.
Ideally candidates will have experience in some of the following areas:
- Experience working with a variety of complex needs such as Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Autism (ASC), Social and Emotional Mental Health (SEMH), Complex Health Needs or other complex needs
- Have experience with Makaton, PECs, BSL or other methods of communication
- Are passionate, friendly and outgoing and are able to motivate learners
- Able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of the school
- Are flexible, creative and have an active interest in working with SEN pupils from Primary through to Further Education age
- Ideally has an Adult and Child DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match your ideal school/ role. We look forward to hearing from you soon
We expect a high volume of candidates for this position to apply for this position please call today on 01618500310 or apply now.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.