Are you an enthusiastic and experienced KS2 Teacher looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to be part of a motivated team of staff committed to helping children succeed?
If you’d relish the opportunity to work with teachers and support staff who share your forward-thinking outlook, you’ll fit right in at this Roman Catholic Primary School. Dedicated to helping staff and students to reach their potential alongside one another, the staff here encourage an ethos of respect, responsibility and resilience, in the belief that this will create a happy, secure and caring learning environment for all.
- Experience of teaching across KS2 and a good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum.
- Experience teaching a year 4 class.
- Proficiency in teaching Maths and English.
- A commitment to delivering high-quality tuition.
- A bright, dynamic personality to inspire and engage children.
- A willingness to be involved in the school community.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- An ability to see behind the behaviours that may arise in class.
This is a school in Manchester we have worked with for a number of years with a Good Ofsted rating.
This is to start after the October half term and will last for 6months initially. There is the possibility that you could be asked to start a couple of weeks earlier.
If you are interested in this role apply below or call us on 0161 850 0310
Justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with Justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- Safeguarding Training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
- Did you know you can easily make £50 with the Justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.