Full Time Maths Teacher Required for a Maternity Cover in an Independent School from November in Leeds
Are you a Maths teacher looking for a position from November? justteachers currently require a Maths Teacher to work within one of our partner independent schools located in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The School is an independent day and boarding school for boys and girls aged 3-18. They are situated in a traditional English village just 5 miles from Leeds city centre, with easy access by air, rail and road, yet set in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside.
They pride themselves on setting high expectations for every individual, instilling good manners and fostering an ethic of hard work. The community is enriched by the cultural diversity of our pupil body, with day pupils coming to us from across Yorkshire and boarders from all over the world. Pupils experience outstanding opportunities inside and outside the classroom, learning how to work in a team and how to provide the leadership that our society needs.
This is an opportunity to work in a small school and therefore offer a more personalised education than many other schools.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- has a passion for children’s learning and is committed to the safeguarding of all students
- has an outstanding track record in ensuring children succeed
- is highly organised
- believes passionately in inclusion
- has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- has excellent interpersonal skills, and is flexible and adaptable
Ideally you will have:
- Experience teaching KS3 and 4 Maths is essential
- KS3 and 4 Maths is desirable
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800832243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- Safeguarding Training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.