Full Time EAL Teaching Assistant Required
Are you an EAL T.A? justteachers is currently recruiting for a a well-qualified, enthusiastic, dynamic and inspirational EAL Teaching Assistant to join an Outstanding academy in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
- To provide a happy, stimulating learning environment that caters for the needs of all children.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum that enables every child to develop.
- To develop attitudes of flexibility and adaptability in children and to help pupils use their skills of learning effectively and efficiently.
- To instil in children a high level of self-esteem and confidence in their own worth.
- To help pupils to acquire knowledge, skills and practical abilities.
- To enable all pupils to read fluently and accurately, to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and confidently and to develop and apply an understanding of mathematics in the classroom, the home and the locality.
- To develop any individual skills and talents, notably in the areas of sport, music and the arts.
- To develop sound, purposeful home-school links based on mutual trust and understanding.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working within the age range 11-16
- An excellent knowledge of or supporting of the UK national curriculum.
- Energy, enthusiasm and vision.
- Innovative lesson delivery.
- Creative & Inspiring.
- The desire and ability to work on an individual and team basis.
- Committed & Flexible.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832 243.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.