SEND Support Worker
A special school who cater for special educational needs and disabilities are seeking Teaching Assistants at all levels to work with pupils with learning difficulties in West Yorkshire. They are seeking Teaching Assistant’s with backgrounds of supporting individuals with Complex Needs, Autism, physical and learning difficulties.
- Willing to support children with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Demonstrate a caring and empathetic nature towards students
- Be positive, versatile and adaptable
- Have a keen interest in supporting pupils of different learning levels
- Encourage, engage and support pupils with their learning & development
- Valid DBS registered with the online update service or be prepared to apply for a new DBS
- Ideally a DBS for adults and children
- Able to work with groups or 1:1 support within the classroom
- Supporting pupils with Complex Needs, Autism & Learning Difficulties
- Some personal care/manuel handling required
The school regularly receive feedback about the fantastic team already working there, the supportive environment and the reward of working with such amazing young people. This is an amazing opportunity to see for yourself.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.