Full Time French and Spanish Teacher Required September 2019- Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Justteachers are currently require looking to recruit a French and Spanish Teacher to work within one of our highly successful and vibrant partner secondary schools located in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The School is an over-subscribed 11-18 Academy which serves communities right across the city of Leeds. Their students travel from all over the city to receive an education in which we all work together to challenge them academically, support them pastorally and help them develop socially and spiritually.
We can offer:
- An Academy and MFL Department that will allow you to be inspirational, creative and play an active part on our journey to becoming ‘outstanding’
- Tailored CPD with a commitment to support your career ambitions, free car parking and personal iPad
- A Department which welcomes new ideas with energy and enthusiasm
The successful candidate will show a passion for teaching and learning and be committed to achieving the very best outcomes for our students. You will be required to teach throughout the age and ability range to GCSE. KS3 & KS4 French and KS3 Spanish. The ability to teach KS5 would be an advantage.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in KS3 and KS4 French and Spanish
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justeachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justeachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants.
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800832243.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.