SEMH Teaching Assistants Required
Do you want to support and inspire pupils with additional needs? Can you engage students who present challenging behaviour?
An Alternative Provision near Lincoln is seeking a Learning Support Assistant/Behaviour Support Worker to join their team from October half term.
The school accommodates for pupils who are unable to attend a mainstream education for many reasons.
Pupils may have Social Emotional Behavioural Difficulties and may also have a statement of Special Educational Needs.
- Have experience of working with young people
- Have TA/Mentor/Youth Work/Support worker experience
- Have ESBD/SEN experience
- Be able to work as a team to ensure consistent learning
- Promoting students learning and engagement
- Supporting students with their emotional and behavioural needs
- Promoting a caring and safe learning environment
- Providing a safe and secure
If you are interested in the role or want to find out more, please get in touch.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Great pay rates
- It’s easy to register
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.