Full Time Behaviour Support Worker Needed for a ESBD Unit
They are seeking a Behaviour Support Worker who ideally has previous SEMH experience or holds a background in Youth Work.
The School are dedicated to providing their children with personalised, engaging and relevant curriculum’s aimed at building self-esteem and life skills to help them integrate into their learning environment and the wider community.
Staff at the school strive to achieve an exceptional teaching and learning environment where pupils are able to achieve their personalised goals to improve academic and social communication.
The School caters for pupils with a range of needs, including the following:
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Specific Learning Difficulties
- Multiple Learning Difficulties
- Challenging Behaviour
- Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder
- Pathological Demand Avoidance
- Moderate Learning Difficulties
Ideally you will have:
- 2 years experience of working within a classroom with ESBD students.
- Emotionally resilient
- Understanding of practices and procedures within education relating to welfare, safety and education of children.
- Team teach is desirable.
- Ability to create and maintain good relationships with children and adults.
- Creative & inspiring attitude.
- The desire and ability to work on an individual and team basis.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers policies.
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 833243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.