Full Time Modern Foreign Languages Teacher
Are you a MFL teacher looking for a position from as soon as possible? justteachers currently require an enthusiastic and committed MFL Teacher to work within one of our highly successful and vibrant partner secondary schools located in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
- Providing exciting and innovative learning opportunities for all
- Providing a safe, caring environment where diverse qualities and achievements are valued
- Providing a broad and balanced curriculum
- Promoting ‘Student Leadership’ to inform and enhance decision making
- Celebrating student achievement
Our relentless focus on effective Teaching and Learning and mentoring ensures we secure excellent outcomes and academic progress for our students to enable them to access the next phase of their educational journey.
Through celebrating the achievements and successes of our students we aim to foster student motivation, resilience and aspirations. Whether through the awarding of stamps, rewards trips, celebration assemblies or a positive comment in the student planner we celebrate the positive aspects of school life.
Ideally you will have:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner able to inspire and motivate students to succeed
- Able to teach KS3, 4 and 5 Spanish and KS3 and 4 French
- Highly motivated, innovative and committed to achieving outstanding results
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers policies.
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800832243.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.