Learning Support Assistant with SEN Experience Required
Justteachers are currently looking for a Learning Support Assistant for one of our partner schools in Harrogate. The ideal candidate will have previous experience supporting pupils with SEN needs; however, this isn’t a necessity as further training can be provided by justteachers and within school.
The school is part of a cluster of schools who consistently receive outstanding Ofsted outcomes. Embracing the ‘Every Child Matters’ agenda; it is important that you share the same drive to create a safe and positive learning environment.
- An ability to build good working relationships with both pupils and adults
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility and creativity
- Enjoy working with children
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to manage groups of pupils and deal with challenging behaviour
- Patience and a sense of humour
If you feel that you meet the criteria above and are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply and one of our dedicated SEN consultants will contact you to discuss the process further. Alternatively, you can call us directly on 0800832243
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.