EXPERIENCED SPECIAL EDUCATION NEEDS LEARNING SUPPORT REQUIRED
Justteachers is looking for a SEND Learning Support with experience of working in KS2. We are working on behalf of a school who would like to appoint a caring and enthusiastic learning assistant to support pupil learning across the primary age range. The appointed person must be highly flexible, resilient to working with children who may display challenging behaviour and have a proven track record of working with children who have specific learning needs.
The successful candidate will be required to work on a 1:1 basis, supporting children with an EHCP.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of and enthusiasm for working with children with additional needs such as downs syndrome and autism
- Have an understanding of the challenges faced by children who have a primary need of social, emotional and mental health
- Show resilience and compassion for children who display challenging behaviours
- Have a good level of English and Mathematics
- Be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children
Justteachers can offer you competitive rates of pay – £60-80 per day
This is a full time role however part time candidates may be considered for a job share!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.