Teacher of Maths – Bradford
justteachers are currently looking for a teacher of Maths for a partner school in Bradford. This is an average sized inner city secondary School in which strong classroom management skills would be desired. The successful candidate will be required to teach Maths from KS3 to KS5 across a range of abilities and have a desire to re energise disengaged learners to maximise their full potential.
The school offers:
- A dedicated and supportive team of staff and governors
- The opportunity to work within a school, which strives to ensure that the provision is outstanding
- A strong commitment to team and individual CPD
- A commitment to supporting work-life balance
- Very enthusiastic, confident, motivated pupils with strong behaviours for learning.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience in KS3, KS4 and A level
- Hold a recognised Teaching Certificate
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Rates of pay are £110 – £170 dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in this role apply now or call us on 0800 832243
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.