Accountancy Lecturer Required From September– Bradford West Yorkshire.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated person, who is enthusiastic about working with young people, adults and employers. As a Lecturer in Accounting, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of students, by providing them with the skills, knowledge and training required to enable them to achieve their goals.
As a Lecturer in Accountancy you should:
Have a Vocational Qualification / NVQ3 or equivalent
Have GCSE A* – C in Maths and English qualifications or equivalent (Grades 9-4)
Experience teaching AAT
This lecturing role includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
- Planning, preparing, teaching/delivering modules and supporting learning on a range
of Accountancy programmes, currently working with AAT, from level 2 through to
level 4 and including the apprenticeship provision using the new standards.
- Course coordination of the Accountancy provision; providing guidance, support and
tutorship for learner groups including apprentices and others, as appropriate; liaising
with the wider course team including Business Development Team, AAT and other
apprenticeship staff; completing AAT self assessment reports; effective management
of the apprenticeship programme from sign up with the employer through to
successful completion of End Point Assessment
- Visiting apprentices in the workplace and will require the post holder to have access
to a car for business purposes
- The full time post may include teaching on other courses, including full-time courses
- Meeting both external and internal quality assurance processes in relation to the
- Developing and growing relationships with partnership organisations
- Carrying out academic administration duties, as required
You should have:
- A Professional Accountancy qualification (see person specification) or have significant
- Experience of working within a professional accountancy setting
- Ideally, experience of teaching Accountancy courses to include AAT
- Ideally, experience of working with apprentices and liaising with employers
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience, but will range from £110-£180.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800832243.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.