SEN Specialist Teachers and Support Staff Required for Lincolnshire Schools
- Do you have MLD, EBD/SEMH, PMLD or ASC experience?
- Do you have excellent behaviour management skills?
- Are you enthusiastic flexible and looking for an exciting new challenge?
Then we want to hear from you!!!
We work with SEN schools throughout Lincolnshire who are looking to appoint dedicated and experienced teachers and support staff within their schools. General duties within these roles may include:
- 121 support
- Delivering 1:1 sessions or group sessions with SEN pupils in class in a variety of settings
- Responsible for safeguarding the health and safety of pupils, including maintaining a physically safe environment and completing risk assessments as appropriate
- Responsible for the care and development of children with complex needs
Working with justteachers means you will be entitled to benefits including;
- Competitive rates of pay in line with the national teaching pay scale
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. To apply for this role, or to find out about more of our available positions please complete the form below.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.