Teaching Assistant for Warwickshire
- Are you a qualified Level 2 Teaching Assistant looking for long term/ permanent role?
- Do you have experience of working with Nursery/ Primary age pupils?
- Do you have experience of working with pupils with special needs or a strong desire to do so?
- Do you have current classroom experience and can provide 2 classroom based references?
Then please get in touch
Our client, a highly successful teaching school which caters for pupils between 2 and 11 years of age, is currently looking to appoint enthusiastic and flexible Teaching Assistants to join their team.
Main duties will include:
- Support teaching staff in the development and education and education of pupils including the provision of specialist skills
- Supporting the activities of individuals or groups of children
- Participate in the education of children including contributing to their health and well-being
- Supporting children with various special needs
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary, between £56-£60 per day depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.