Reception Teacher needed in Swaffham
Justteachers are currently working with one of their partner schools to recruit a reception teacher for a September start. They are seeking a qualified teacher with extensive EYFS knowledge, who is able to engage and motivate their pupils. The ideal candidate would be a diverse and flexible with their teaching, being able to inspire each individual.
The school is an infant and nursery schools, working with children aged 3 – 7. They are a smaller than average school in a town close to Swaffham. Fun while learning is important to them, and they pride themselves on providing a playful environment for their pupils.
Both NQT’s and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Ideally you will have:
- PGCE with QTS (essential)
- Experience in teaching EYFS
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in-line with justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.