Teaching Assistant, Year 6, Solihull
justteachers is looking for a supportive team player to work alongside the Year 6 class teacher at a small school near Solihull.
While working in Upper Key Stage 2, you will provide small group and 1:1 support for children who require extra support to enable them to access the curriculum and develop their emotional understanding. You will use the class teacher’s planning and use your initiative and experience to adapt where necessary. As the children prepare for their end of key stage assessments, you will be required to provide additional booster groups throughout the school day, supporting reading, writing and maths.
Skills and Qualifications
- UK classroom based experience
- Successful experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Compassionate and empathetic
- Committed to supporting children in reaching their potential
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, then please apply below or contact Joanne at justteachers on 02476463555 for more information.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- A competitive salary, between £95-£135 per day depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12-week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24-hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.