Year 3 Class Teacher, Solihull
justteachers is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and committed Year 3 Teacher to lead the learning in a one-form-entry school near Solihull.
As an inspirational practitioner, you will plan and deliver engaging learning opportunities, using ongoing assessing to inform planning and providing written assessments at the end of each term, in-line with the school’s policies. With a good knowledge of teaching Maths for mastery, you will embed reasoning and problem solving in daily learning to ensure pupils have a depth of understanding.
Does the following sound like you?
- Highly-motivated, self-starter
- Proven track record with raising attainment and making progress
- Effective questioning
- Able to use initiative and work collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to form positive relationships quickly
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, then please apply below or contact Joanne at justteachers on 02476463555 for more information.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- A competitive salary, between £95-£135 per day depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12-week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24-hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.