Cover Supervisors required for immediate start
Justteachers have a number of schools that are in need of day to day cover supervisors, and some long term positions.
Being a cover supervisor is a great step into the world of teaching
Your role will be to cover lessons that have already been set to deliver to the class so effectively you are there to supervise that the pupils complete this work.
You will need to have strong Behaviour management skills to ensure all the students are on task
Ideally you will
- Have a secure understanding of assessment and be able to place this at the centre of your teaching
- Have a ‘can do’ mentality with a desire to overcome challenges that arise
- Be committed to professional development and have high expectations of your own practice
- Have a degree
- Have experience within a school environment
- Be able to provided recent and relevant teaching references
If you are interested in this role apply below or call us on 0161 850 0310
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- Safeguarding Training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.