Teacher of History required for September start; school South of Birmingham Area
justteachers are assisting one of our partnership secondary schools to recruit an enthusiastic, confident, teacher of History. We are looking for an inspiring, passionate teacher of History to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5.
The school is a community of faith, where young people experience the love of God embracing their lives by engaging them ‘Heart to Heart’. The school sets the highest expectations of both their staff and students. This school has seen rapid improvement in both grades and general standard across the school. The staff work very hard to ensure all lessons are engaging, challenging and enjoyable. As a consequence of intellectually stimulating learning and teaching, bad behavior is rare.
The school are seeking to appoint a Teacher of History to join a hardworking and dedicated department; with the ability to deliver outstanding, motivational lessons; KS3 and KS4.
You must hold QTS and able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this includes NQT placement schools) Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grade.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12-week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other teaching opportunities in the Midlands area
RECOMMEND A FRIEND
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral; if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply or looking for a permanent role then please let us know.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.